Sabtu, Januari 10, 2009

Tagged By Nad =D

Describe 10 things about the person who tagged you. (NADIA)

1 : Her's mother was my "2 pupu belah mak".
2 : She same age with me.
3 : She are ex-student Tarcisian Convent at Ipoh,Perak.
4 : She very smart than me.
5 : She from chinese blooded.
6 : Her's tall more than 10cm than me.
7 : She very kind to me.
8 : She are very energic person.
9 : She was hopping for a good fortune in future.
10 : She can make us always smile.

Now u have to describe 10 things about yourself.

1 : I'm just a simple person.
2 : Like to adventurous.
3 : Afraid to cute person because of...
4 : Always using polite language.
5 : My hair was brown same as my eye.
6 : Like to give opinion and option to my friend.
7 : Hate the creature that have more than 4 leg.
8 : I admire to someone but very difficult to me for explaination...
9 : I feel something was taken away from me.
10 : Hopping for good luck every day!.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list.

1 : Harith
2 : Natasha Syairah
3 : Anna
4 : Syahirah
5 : Illy
6 : Fatin Nabilah
7 : Siti Melur Jazmin
8 : Nurul Aina
9 : Sofea
10 : Reza

2 ulasan:

harith black berkata...

ahaha namer akudgn reza ader a :P haha

harith black berkata...

ahaha namer akudgn reza ader a :P haha